Thursday, April 14, 2011

Deyong Zhu's Comics and his Philosophical Life

Deyong Zhu, the famous cartoonist in China, likes to share his philosophical life with his fans through Weibo. His famous comic book   “涩女郎” and “双响炮” have cynically observed relationships between Chinese men and women in today's society. Now he begins to share his philosophy about life on Weibo through uploading his hand painted works. These comics are cute, simple but vivid. I believe Deyong's intended readers would not be the children even though children may most likely be attracted to these comics at first sight, but he is intended to get the grow-ups who are running a busy life and gradually lose themselves. I love his comics and always find something meaningful in them. Looking at those cute little characters, I feel that I've returned to my childhood when I was innocent and naive, and I start to see the world with my new curious eyes.







It's weekend! Whoever asks
me to work, I will punch him
in the face!







                                                                                          There is always a   little devil in our heart that urges us to take some time off and start traveling in our crazily busy life.









I've tried to behave like others all the time. If one day I want to stop behaving like others, can I still be myself?








                                                         The past has passed and the future has not  yet come. Only today belongs to me.










This weekend is so boring! Well, just let me cry for those things whichever deserve my tears. 

2 comments: